top of page
Here we provide you with all the information you need for our next events and how to register for them.
Hope to see you soon!
in collaboration with
The Sustainable Investment Challenge Pitching competition
14:00 - 17:00
- Mon, 23 OctZürich23 Oct 2023, 18:15 – 20:15Zürich, Maagpl. 1, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
- Thu, 19 OctSt. Gallen19 Oct 2023, 18:15 – 20:00St. Gallen, Dufourstrasse 50, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandOpportunities in the Energy Transition
- Tue, 21 Mar11-1071 at Square21 Mar 2023, 19:00 – 21:0011-1071 at Square, Guisanstrasse 20, 9010 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandAre you interested in understanding how the financial sector can facilitate the transition towards a net-zero economy? 📈 Join an expert panel discussion to learn about how to combat greenwashing and the level of involvement that the financial sector will have in the transition. Date: Tuesday, 21.03
- Tue, 15 NovSQUARE / 11-0051/6115 Nov 2022, 13:30 – 15:00 CETSQUARE / 11-0051/61, Dufourstrasse 50, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandESG is great. Impact Investing is better. - Would you like to learn more about Impact Investing? Join our workshop with Urs Wietlisbach on how finance can generate an impact. Date: Tuesday, 15.11. Time: 13:30 - 15:00 Place: 11-0051/61 at Square Please sign up using the QR code or through our w
- Mon, 10 OctSQUARE 11-010110 Oct 2022, 19:00 – 20:30SQUARE 11-0101, Guisanstrasse 20, 9010 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandCEMS X SIC Want to learn more about your career options in sustainability and innovation?💼🌿 Join our panel discussion featuring HSG and CEMS alumni on how to work towards a sustainable future and what factors have influenced their career choices!
- Wed, 24 NovTheCo St. Gallen24 Nov 2021, 18:30 – 19:20TheCo St. Gallen, Müller-Friedberg-Strasse 6, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandPanel Discussion on Impact Investing with Dr. Aline Vedder and Elena Walder-Schiavone moderated by Prof. Dr. Martin Nerlinger
- Wed, 13 OctHSG Main Campus - Room 09-11213 Oct 2021, 18:15 – 19:00 CESTHSG Main Campus - Room 09-112, Dufourstrasse 50, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandA practical example of institutional and academic collaboration between the HSG School of Finance and the Alternative Bank Switzerland
- Wed, 28 AprOnline Event28 Apr 2021, 17:30 – 19:00Online EventThe Sustainable Investment Club and Student Impact are thrilled to be announcing their first collaboration. On Wednesday April 28th, we have organised an open panel discussion on the topic of impact-focused career path with five passionate professionals working in the area of sustainable finance.
- Thu, 25 FebOnline Event25 Feb 2021, 17:00 – 18:00Online EventThe vision of Lombard Odier Investment Manager: the rational behind their new Climate Transition and Natural Capital funds. & Obviam’s core activites: concrete example of impact investments in emerging markets.
- Sat, 02 JanOnline Challenge02 Jan 2021, 15:00Online ChallengeEvery year, the Kellogg School of Management and Morgan Stanley organize together a pitch competition for master’s students from all over the world, during which students apply core financial principles to tackle global challenges.
bottom of page